Product Detail &
Packaging & Description
Thermal paper is a special fine paper that is coated with a chemical that changes color when exposed to heat. It is used in thermal printers and particularly in inexpensive or lightweight devices such as adding machines, cash registers, and credit card terminals.
- Popular Size : 57mmx30m, 57mmx40m, 57mmx50m, 57mmx70m, 57mmx80m
79mmx30m, 79mmx40m, 79mmx50m, 79mmx70m, 79mmx80m
- Any core is OK : Cardboard core, plastic core
- High brightness, good in toughness, deep thermal image.
- Neat end surface, good in tightness, convenient and practical.
- Worldwide universal core, handsome and practical.
- Various specifications of thermal rolls areavailable, able to be customized at customers requests.